Dennerle Black Cones - Elzenproppen
Dennerle Black Cones are kegelvruchten of the Els. This Elzenproppen have valuable humane acids and tannins that have a positive impact on aquarium fish. These substances are also in their natural habitat and enhance the natural resistance. In addition, they are very decorative.
Properties of Dennerle Black Cones
- Natural aquarium water
- With valuable humane acids and tannins that fish in a natural way to protect
- To promote the well-being, vitality and reproductive behaviour
- Prevents fungal diseases in fish and beschimmelen of clutch
- Acidic mild and stabilises the pH-value
- Highly recommended for fish from black water regions, for example, Discus fish, Tetras, Angelfish, Dwergcichliden and antennemeervallen etc.
Ihoud: approx. 50 pieces
Every 2-3 weeks 4-6 cram on 100 l of aquarium water. After 2-3 weeks elzenproppen replaced or as a decoration in the aquarium. If at the same time Catappa products are used, the dosage according to reduce. Store dry, indefinitely.