Dennerle scapers flow hang-on filter
Dennerle scapers flow hang-on filter has all what a hang-on filter is required. A solid filter which is also beautiful, affordable and a good solution for smaller aquariums where there is no external pump to connect. The white color gives the filter a clean, modern look!
- The outflow is vertical shift (max. 10mm) so that it is adaptable to the waterniveua. The outflow is 180° clockwise and due to the open shape is an optimal water circulation can be created.
- Very quiet in use
- Easy to clean and easy in its entirety to pick up and disassemble.
- Includes filter media (filter sponge, bio-filter material and filter)
Technical specifications Dennerle scapers flow hang-on filter:
For aquaria from 30-120 Gallons
Pump capacity max 360L/h
Power Consumption Of 5.6 Watt
1. Filterinlaat: consists of 2 parts which are height adjustable, so that the inlet above the substrate can come true. Contains a filter sponge that will prevent small shrimp in the filter to be cleaned.
2. Transparent, plastic lily pipe for a quiet outflow.
3. Including filter material (filter sponge, high-performance bio-filter material and fine filter pad).
By the lily pipe at night to run, there may be more oxygen in the water to be added, and a kaamlaag be removed.