CO2Art Pro Elite Series
The CO2Art Pro-Elite Series Dual Stage CO2 Regulator is one of the most advanced CO2 pressure regulators for the aquarium. Every detail has been designed with aquarium safety and refined precision in mind. Suitable for any aquarium from 5 to 5000 liters.
The so-called dual stage construction prevents an increased pressure when the CO2 bottle becomes empty. Regardless of what kind of CO2 bottle is used, the chance of an end-tank dump will therefore be very small. Extra comfort is created because the solenoid valve and bubble counter are connected to the pressure regulator. This saves space, but also provides more overview. In addition, the CO2 dosage can be adjusted very accurately with the CO2Art Pro-Elite Series Regulator and the adjustment is immediately visible in the bubble counter.
- Safe 12V DC integrated solenoid valve with power adapter 100-240V
- Adjustable working pressure up to 5 bar
- Double pressure gauges made of stainless steel (bottle capacity and working pressure)
- High precision needle valve
- Bubble counter with integrated check valve
- Expandable distribution block (for additional bubble counter(s)/aquarium(s))
- Suitable for almost all refillable CO2 bottles (BS341 / DIN477 / W21.8x14)
Provide multiple aquariums with CO2 with this CO2 Regulator? Use the CO2Art manifold.