Please note: Only the pHcontrol+e and the power supply unit are included in the scope of delivery! (excluding Solenoid valve and pH electrode)
EHEIM pHcontrol+e is the smart controller for monitoring and adjusting the pH value in your aquarium. With the EHEIM pHcontrol+e, the pH can be easily monitored and optimized in the aquarium. Easily operated with a smartphone, tablet or PC/MAC simply via a WiFi connection and a web browser. A pH sensor (not included) measures the current pH value of the water and the pHcontrol+e automatically provides the necessary CO2 supply. When the pH is measured too high, the solenoid valve (not included) that is connected to the CO2 system opens. CO2 is added until the desired pH value is reached.
To achieve this, a CO2 system is required, consisting of a CO2 bottle with a pressure regulator, as well as an EHEIM solenoid valve and a CO2 diffuser. The pHcontrol+e has a day/night control and can be linked to the light control EHEIM LEDcontrol+e (see EHEIM DIGITAL family).
In addition to light, nitrogen, phosphate, trace elements, etc., the plants in your aquarium mainly need CO2 as an important nutrient. The better they thrive, the more oxygen they release, which the fish need to breathe. For example, the EHEIM pHcontrol+e indirectly provides oxygen and the optimum pH value for your fish by adding CO2. This is usually between pH 6 and pH 8; pH 7 is considered a neutral value for reference.
The basis for measuring and stabilizing the pH value is the carbonate hardness ("KH") of the water. That is why the EHEIM pHcontrol+e (in Smart mode) first requests the KH value. Because KH, CO2 and pH value influence each other.
EHEIM pHcontrol+e properties
- A smart controller for monitoring and controlling the pH level in the aquarium by controlling the addition of CO2.
- Includes wireless WiFi connection to a WLAN-enabled end device (smartphone, tablet, PC/MAC).
- Has connectivity and compatibility with EHEIM DIGITAL family devices.
- Measure the pH value via the pH sensor (measuring range: pH 0 to pH 14).
- Adjustment range of the regulator pH 6 to pH 9.
- Must be connected via pressure regulator with CO2 bottle.
- Electronically controls the addition of CO2 via an interposed solenoid valve.
- Regulates CO2 addition by linking to LEDcontrol+e (day/night control) in smart mode or simple and extensive bio mode with its own day/night control.
- Requests the KH value (carbonate hardness) in advance.
- Sets water test and calibration reminders.
- Guided pH sensor calibrations.
- Sends a warning for pH value deviation (up/down).
- Indicates if the EHEIM pH sensor needs to be replaced.
- Provides the best performance, high power, stable connection and large memory capacity by new improved chip generation
- Highest safety and reliability - 3 year warranty
EHEIM pHcontrol+e contains
1x EHEIM pHcontrol+e
1x power supply