Dupla Ground Nature Midland
Contents: 5 or 10 kg
Dupla Ground Nature Midland Ground is a natural substrate for the freshwater aquarium. Different grain sizes in a balanced blend give a very natural character. It is suitable for growing plants to promote natural behavior of fish.
A good substrate is the basis of a successful aquarium. Plants must be able to root well in it. It should also be airy enough to allow nutrients to pass through to the roots. For even better growth, a thin layer of nutrient medium could be applied underneath. In an aquascape, the Nature Midland Ground has a high decorative value. Pebbles and sand are well matched with a lively and organic result.
Dupla Ground Nature Midland Ground can also be used in terrarium and paludarium layouts.
Before use, rinse lightly with tap water to remove the worst of the dust. A layer of 5-8cm is ideal, depending on the planting.
The correct amount of substrate is calculated by multiplying the aquarium length (cm) by the width (cm) and dividing by 140. The result is the amount of substrate required for a 5 cm thick layer.
For example: length 100 cm x width 40 cm / 140 = 28.6 kg
- ideal structure ensures an optimal soil climate and guarantees healthy root formation
- the large grain sizes create territorial boundaries in your aquarium and thus promote the natural behavior of fish
- different grain sizes contribute to a natural look in the aquarium
- for the best plant growth we recommend a combination with a nutrient medium
- rinse with cold water before use to remove dust caused by abrasion during transportation
- natural product, may contain traces of lime, possibly test before use
- ideal for aquascaping or decoration purposes