Dennerle scapers flow hang-on filter Black
Dennerle Scapers flow hang-on filter has everything a hang-on filter needs. A solid filter that also looks nice, is affordable and offers a good solution for smaller aquariums that cannot be connected to an external pump. The white color gives the filter a modern, sleek look!
- The outflow can be shifted vertically (max. 10mm) so that it can be easily adjusted to the water level. The outflow can be rotated 180° and thanks to the open shape, optimal water circulation can be created.
- Very quiet in use
- Easy to clean and easy to pick up and disassemble as a whole.
- Includes filter material (filter sponge, bio-filter material and pre-filter)
Technical specifications Dennerle scapers flow hang-on filter:
For aquariums from 30-120 liters
Pump capacity max 450L/h
Power consumption 5.6 Watts
1. Filter inlet: consists of 2 parts that are height adjustable, so that the inlet can be above the substrate. Includes a filter sponge that prevents small shrimp from being sucked into the filter.
2. Transparent, plastic lily pipe for a quiet outflow.
3. Includes filter material (filter sponge, high-performance bio filter material and fine filter pad).
By running the lily pipe at night, more oxygen can be added to the water and a comb layer can be removed.