FLEXI mini LED (silver / black)
Flexi mini LED lighting unites design and performance. This is the first full spectrum aquarium LED lighting that significantly exceeds the performance of standard T5 and T8 fluorescent lamps. To achieve this performance, the manufacturer has made more than 5,000 adjustments to the R&D process. The colors that are produced are optimized for the human eye with a CRI of more than 80%. This makes the colors in the aquarium extremely attractive, as intended by nature.
In addition to the impressive color rendering, the Flexi mini LED has the most advanced HPAR chip hybrid technology. This allows a full spectrum to be produced, which is almost equal to natural sunlight. Sunlight which is so important for all aquarium plants. Compared to traditional lamps, the Flexi mini HCRI LEDs produce double the amount of PAR ( Photosynthetically Active Radiation ) and are therefore able to significantly stimulate the formation of Chlorophyll. A product that has a very natural and elegant appearance due to its look, feel and performance.
Flexi mini LED is 3x brighter than comparable aquarium lighting systems of the same size!
The advantages of the Flexi mini LED lighting:
- Manufactured from one solid piece of aluminum.
- Easy and sturdy to assemble
- Thanks to the pivot point, it can be easily turned to the side when maintaining the aquarium
- True-to-life color rendering (CRI> 80)
- Good PAR values, so good plant growth!
- Low heat production
- Thin, modern and stylish
- Protected against siphoning
Flexi mini Technical specifications:
Flexi mini is equipped with 15 x 0.4W HCRI LEDs and is suitable for aquariums from 10 to 30 L.
Available in Silver or Black
- Power supply: 12V
- Power consumption: 9 Watt
- Light intensity: 675 Lumen
- Color temperature: 6700 Kelvin
- Lifespan: 50,000 burning hours
- Beam angle: 120 °
- Size: 237 x 122 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Degree of protection: IP24
Recommended by one of the world's most famous aquascapers: Oliver Knott