SaltyShrimp Easy Filter Powder
(€18.16 per 100 gram)
(€18.16 per 100 gram)
SaltyShrimp Easy Filter Powder is a natural, high-performance filter powder, with which you can easily make your own liquid filter medium for improving and purifying the aquarium water. Also suitable for ponds and seawater aquariums.
Immediately after adding to the aquarium, the Easy Filter powder starts to purify the water. The water will remain cloudy for a few hours for some time as long as the powder is active.
Easy Filter Powder
- removes harmful substances such as copper and other heavy metals, chemicals, ammonia, pesticides, pharmaceutical residue, chlorine (in fresh water) etc. from the water
- serves as plant food - plant roots are fed with nutrients for a longer period of time
- improves the biological activity of the substrate and filter
- shortens the run-in period for newly started aquariums
- prevents diseases and algae development
- removes harmful bacteria, diseases such as skin infections, fin rot, etc. and accelerates recovery
- Reduces stress and waste when transporting fish and shrimp
- adds minerals and trace elements
- improves the appetite of aquarium inhabitants and intensifies the colors
- improves the vitality of aquarium inhabitants with healthier growing young animals
- improves and stabilizes water quality
- removes odors
- makes the water crystal clear
- 100% natural
Content: 60 or 120 grams
For monthly maintenance effect: 0.5 grams per 40 liters of aquarium water.
When used to remove pharmaceutical residue or problems: use double or triple dose.
Measuring spoon markings: 1ml = 0.5 gram / 2ml = 1 gram
Measuring spoon is included
It is quite easy to prepare the filter medium. Use a bottle with a screw cap and fill it 2/3 full with water. Add the desired amount of Easy Filter Powder. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. The prepared liquid filter medium can be used for a longer period of time. Important: Shake the bottle vigorously for at least 20 seconds before each use. Use immediately after shaking.
Dosage for preparing liquid filter medium:
20 grams per 0.5 liters of water (sufficient for 1600 liters of water)
Dosage of this prepared liquid:
approx. 10 ml per 32 liters of aquarium water
Plastic jar with twist lid, available in 2 versions:
||Content||sufficient for approx.
|SSM-EFP-60||60 grams||4800 Liters of aquarium water|
|SSM-EFP-120||120 grams||9600 Liters of aquarium water|