Dennerle Shrimp Salt GH/KH+
Available in 200 gram or 1000 gram packaging
Dennerle Shrimp Salt GH/KH+ for targeted remineralization of osmosis water, rainwater and fully desalinated water. Specially developed for keeping and breeding shrimps from biotopes with a relatively neutral pH, eg Neocaridina species and their breeding forms such as White Pearl, Sakura, Rili, etc., as well as tiger shrimps Caridina mariae. With all essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins that shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, color and reproductive pleasure. Shrimp salt can be used to create water with an overall hardness and carbonate hardness that shrimp are used to in their natural environment. At the same time, it promotes the functioning of filter bacteria and stimulates plant growth.
- With valuable minerals, trace elements and vitamins
- Creates ideal water conditions for successful keeping and breeding of shrimp that require a neutral to slightly alkaline pH of 7.0 - 7.5
- Ideal for Neocaridina species and their breeding forms and for all breeding forms of the tiger shrimp Caridina mariae
- For balanced growth, health, vitality and high breeding success
- Increases the total hardness and carbonate hardness
- With essential vitamin B complex
- Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
Recommended water values: Total hardness 6-7 °d, Carbonate Hardness 1 °d and/or conductivity 270-330 μS/cm (microsiemens). That stands for 3 ml supplied measuring spoon. (guide value)
3 ml (approx. 2.25 g) for 15 L osmosis water
2 ml (approx. 1.5 g) for 10 L osmosis water
1 ml (approx. 0.75 g) for 5 L osmosis water
Mix Dennerle Shrimp Salt GH/KH+ with water in a separate container. The salt is dissolved after a short time and the water can be used.
Add undissolved components to the aquarium as well.
The salt attracts moisture – close the can immediately after use! Store dry, protect from sun, heat and frost.
Available in 200 grams (for +- 1330 liters of new water) and 1000 grams (for +- 6650 liters of new water).