Dr.Bassleer Biofish Food matrine
Dr. Bassleer Biofish Food matrine contains the valuable alkaloids Matrine and Oxymatrine from the plant Sophora flavescens (Chinese “Ku Shen”), which promote the health of our fish. The protection by the mucous membrane is stimulated.
Grain size: M (for fish 1-5cm)
Content: 60 or 150 grams
Treatment with Dr. Bassleer Biofish Food matrine
With the BASSLEER ANTI-DOT METHOD we successfully control the parasites Ichthyophthirius multifiliis (“Freshwater Spot”) and Cryptocaryon irritans (“Seawater Spot”). With PROTOMOR we can also successfully treat reef aquariums. This method is also successful against the "new White Dot" Neoichthyophthirius schlotfeldti .
1. FAUNAMOR or PROTOMOR (the latter is well tolerated by the invertebrata, lower animals) kills the young, baby White Spot Parasites. For the new Neoichthyophthirius schlotfeldti also add an extra 1 to 5 % salt (depending on the type of fish).
2. Feeding with DR. BASSLEER BIOFISH FOOD MATRINE for 7 days during drug treatment. The normal Freshwater Spot, Ichthyophthirius multifiliis , and the Marine Water Spot , Cryptocaryon irritans, usually disappear after 7 days.
3. In the event of an infection by the new White Spot, Neoichthyophthirius schlotfeldti , it is best to use DR for 10 to 30 days. BASSLEER BIOFISH FOOD MATRINE even further. Adult Parasites and new swarming juvenile White Spots will therefore not like to attach themselves to the fish.
4. Temperature increases from about 2 to 3 °C to 26 to 28 °C (with Discus 30 to 33 °C), when the fish and lower animals can tolerate it; also ensure a good oxygen supply.
5. Increase filter flow to maximum. Install UV sterilization and try fine microfiltering (<300μ) to remove or kill the swarming White Dots. Also regularly clean the filter. Try to install the inlet to the filter at a height of 5 cm from the bottom surface.
6. 2 x daily (morning and evening) siphon off the soil (= remove parasites).
7. Leave the light on for 24 hours: this will disrupt the development phase of the Stip.
Note: Long-term exposure is not well tolerated by all lower animals.
Dr.Bassleer Biofish Food matrine properties
Ingredients: and fish by-products, grains, crustaceans, vegetable by-products, yeast, Sophora flavescens 2% (matrine / oxymatrine.
Dietary Supplements : Vitamin A 7,500 IU, Vitamin C 1,000 mg, Vitamin D3 800 IU, Vitamin E 400 mg, Astaxanthin 5 mg.
Trace elements: Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 110mg, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate 16mg, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate 2mg, Iodate Calcium 1.2mg.
Analysis : Crude protein 54%, crude oils and fats 16%, crude ash 10%, crude fiber 6%.
Grain size: 0.5 - 0.8 mm, for fish > 1 cm.