Content: 20 grams
Including 3 precision syringes and a piece of Rockwool
Superglue is the ideal glue for gluing hardscape together. This version has a high viscosity and is almost as liquid as water. It flows effortlessly into crevices thanks to capillary action. This super glue is suitable for use on many materials, such as MDF, rubber, metals, PVC and plastics. Porous or non-porous materials, this glue sticks just about everything together.
- Use gloves and protective clothing
- Provide a safe workplace (clean, tidy)
- Protect furniture, use a tablecloth
- Make sure that the potty cannot fall over or be knocked over by bystanders
1. See where the two pieces meet
2. Push a piece of cigarette filter, kitchen paper or rock wool in between with tweezers or skewers
3. Carefully apply the glue here
4. Wait 10-30 seconds for it to stick
Use gloves. Smoke may develop. Better not to inhale this.
Content: 20 grams
Including 3 precision syringes and a piece of rockwool.
- Thin, liquid, slow curing industrial adhesive
- High Viscosity
- Cure in 10-30 seconds
- Bonds porous and non-porous surfaces
- Works on most plastics, metals, glass and PVCu
- Resistant to temperatures between -60°C and +80°C
- Store cool and dry between +5°C and +25°C
- Non-toxic when cured
H315-Causes skin irritation.
H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. remove contact lenses, if possible; keep rinsing.
P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
IF SWALLOWED Do not induce vomiting without medical advice. Rinse mouth with water. Do not give milk or alcoholic drinks.
P501 Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with national regulations.
P403 + P233P501-Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with national regulations.
EUH2O2 Cyanoacrylate. Dangerous. Adheres to skin and eyelids in seconds. Keep out of reach of children.