Oase KickstartFilter Start Bacteria Tablets
This product supports fast aquarium start. These practical tablets introduce concentrated micro-organisms into the water that activate the bottom substrate and the filter, ensuring a biological balance in the aquarium from the outset. Sophisticated trace elements provide the bacteria that keep the water clear with optimal nutrition. These remove fish droppings and debris and are thus supported by KickstartFilter. Simply put in the filter or in the aquarium water. After only a week, fish can be placed in the aquarium. KickstartFilter can also be used with the fish that are added. Especially in newly equipped aquariums, the micro-organisms still have to settle in the filter during a running-in period of several weeks. To get started quickly, the use of a bacteria starter is therefore useful. KickstartFilter is also suitable for long-term care, as the tablets support the microorganisms responsible for the breakdown of pollutants in the aquarium.
Content: 3 tablets
Oase KickstartFilter Start Bacteria Tablets properties
- Ideal for a quick aquarium start
- Micro-organisms activate the soil substrate and the filter
- Can also be used when adding fish
- Micro-organisms concentrate with trace elements
- Very easy to start an aquarium
- Biological balance from the start
- Activates water, soil and filter
- The tablet dissolves quickly
Oase KickstartFilter Start Bacteria Tablets dosage advice
- When using for the first time: 1 tablet per 100 l of water (approx. 26 °C).
- When changing the water: Same dosage.